My lovely friend Joyelle Brandt did a Thankful Thursday post over on her blog which inspired me to do one of my own – thanks gorgeous!!
These are the things I am thankful for this week…
1. My amazing, beautiful and supportive family.
2. Week-end trips to Vermont. (This was across from our campsite)
3. Getting to spend the summer with these monkeys and create lasting memories.
4. These florescent goodies I picked up in Seattle a couple weeks ago at Dick Blick, which I am hoping to get to play with tonight.
5. Mother Nature in all it’s splendor. It never ceases to amaze and inspire me. Aren’t those roots outstanding? This was on the way to Smuggler’s Notch from Stowe, VT. The mountain road was finally open and the drive was breathtaking.
What are you thankful for on this fine, sunny, summer Thursday??